Mittwoch, 16. September 2009

Lament On Strings

I recorded this song on Christmas 2007. For me Christmas is a time, where I want to be with my family and where I want to enjoy a warm hearted and quiet time. But since I was in Portugal with my parents... and in case you don't know, Portuguese people tend to be very spirited and like to talk louder than it is usual... it wasn't the "silent night" it was supposed to be. Everyone was eating and talking without really listening to what others were saying. It was a big noisy chaos were the main topics were food and soccer.

I was really stressed by the whole situation. I went to my bedroom without even saying anything to the people (I think they did not even notice it) and recorded this in one take.
I think it is noticeable that I was frustrated and angry.