Mittwoch, 16. September 2009

Foolish Games

Hold on
Wake me up from this piece of pretense
It’s killing me
Once again
I better bleed
Than to lose this hand

I guess that this is what I never was able
To figure out
To lose a doubt
Free me out
Breaking out loud

Ref:
Take away of me your foolish games
I’ll bleed to know you faced
All this things I’d give as my last shames
They’ve gone away
Your rose remains

I’m small
Seems that I crawl
You’re ice
And I am the fire that isn’t able to break you in two

...

This song is about a friend of mine, that made me go through very hard times.
He was able to see who I really am on the inside and I felt that he was using this to manipulate me. Even tough it made me feel uncomfortable, I needed this sort of feelings and with this I was stuck in his spiderweb. He was always stronger than me and I wasn't able to break the chain he was pulling around me.
I learned a lot from him and without him I would not be who I am now.