Mittwoch, 16. September 2009

Bloody Piano Pedal

I pushed the button
I raped the cotton in my bed
You locked my chains
and spit into my head

Stars screaming
Complaining
Sluts my heroes
I’m freezing

Black’s passion
Torturing myself
Feeling lost
Without help

[Ghost Girl singing]

Want to bleed
Want to kill
Want to scream
Want to make you hurt
Want to die
Wand to fly away
I’m deceiving God
Did he made me this way?
Oh devils?
Oh Devils!
Hail my insanity!
Hail the production of fearing my corpse!

...

"Bloody Piano Pedal" is about the black sheep in between of all the white sheeps. It is a statement about the society and the people that don't accept someone that is different.
But it is also about the feelings you have when you are different. It is questioning the complexion of the human being and the structure of evolution. How do you become the way you are? Why do you feel the way you feel? Could it be different? Could it be more "normal"?