Mittwoch, 16. September 2009

The Eyes In The Darkness

You belong to me
I know that you won’t escape
You’re always close to me
You haunt me as a rape

I feel you inside of me
But all I feel is emptiness
I hold you deep inside of me
You spit me out
I’m your empty trash

You hold me deep within your mind
You follow me in the deepest dark
You know I feel you but I can’t find
The deep, your end, the lovely spark

You follow me step by step
You cross the street with gentle pep
You hear my whimpering inside the tears
But you enjoy my killing fears

You don’t want to leave me alone
You just go on and on and through the bone
I feel your breathing in the forest at night
And when I seek you, you just hide

You walk behind me
You follow my path
You won’t leave me be
You need to kill me
To free your wrath

“The dark thoughts went out of control”

The tears run out
And I scream out loud
But my scream is silence
My heart killed in violence

...

This song is about paranoia. You can divide the song in two parts. The a-side which is very gloomy and the electronical b-side.
In the a-side I wanted to show how a person is walking in the dark and feels observed by someone. The low pitched guitar represents the paranoia. The whispered poem represents the person in fear. While whispering those words, the person is frightened and wants to escape.
In the b-side the person starts to run and tries to escape. You can also say, that in the b-side the person is becoming free. But like there are a few words after the b-side, that turn out to be kind of an ending part, you'll have to realize, that the person wasn't able to escape.