Mittwoch, 16. September 2009

Guardian Angel

This is the beginning. The introduction to who I am.  It's a very experimental track, which sounds like a big mix of different tunes. It sounds more like an attempt, not like a finished song.  
I recorded the vocals first - more like an improvisation. I was singing what I was thinking and feeling in that moment. I never wrote the words down (that's the reason why there are no lyrics for this song). When I finished recording the vocals, I put them on my mp3 and listened to them while I was playing on my keyboard. The notes were coming and I was recording. 
The lyrics are difficult to hear. The only thing you can understand good enough is the "wake me up"-line. 
And that is the most important line out of the track. 
This song is about "waking up". It is about taking everything you have inside and to let it out.  It is the awakening.